Wednesday, October 12, 2011

to the bleeding hearts

I look down
and see my toenails
long jagged and yellow
I feel sweaty
my hair is greasy
I’m breaking out with acne on my forehead
I haven’t exercised in weeks

it’s 12:06 am
wednesday
early
early morning
and I feel sad
and drained
but couldn’t sleep if I wanted

my days slip by
falling into some blur
I can’t recollect
even if I wanted

my neck is stiff
asshole itchy
and there’s some drips of urine
I feel
on the side of my leg
I’m not wearing underwear
and didn’t shake

a lump of worthless shit
but calling this thing
me

shit doesn’t matter because
you’re

shit too

a worthless
breathing
waste of oxygen
you

can kill yourself
and will be forgotten soon enough

TRUST ME

time
inevitably
makes us all worth
shit

you’re an
organ-
puss-
blood-
greasy-
mucus-
filled-carcass
and wont be missed
for long

do you miss
the children
who starved to death
during your last meal?

NO
you
don’t.

THROWN INTO THIS

you never had a say

you just

appeared

that’s it

and eventually

go away


everything in between

makes no difference

to me

to him

to her

to you

it happens

you can’t will otherwise


go ahead

make some changes

make your difference

for yourself

for others


just know

time will get you


nuclear doom

2012

end of days

oooh! how scary!


FUCK YOU


all days will end

no matter what

whether 1,000,000,000 years

or 5 seconds


everything’s slipping away

do you feel it?

do you feel the world

pulsating beneath you

around you

inside you?


every pulse is closer

to the last

it’ll be there soon

time is neither friendly

nor malicious

but unfeeling indifference

it’ll move persistently

nothing can deter it


it’ll crawl and seep

into every crevice

writhing and gnawing

gestating

you

into nothing

just like before

you

were ever here

No comments:

Post a Comment